Home Inspection: We deliver peace of mind.
Home inspection in Contra Costa County.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems such as termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing can all easily be fixed before they become more costly.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If the buyer isn’t satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. It is important to take the inspection seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t let pests and insects ruin your property! Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is a great way to prevent you from buying a home that has major problems that could cost thousands of dollars in repair. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are professionals who can see beyond what you see and will give you the assurance that your new home is in good condition before you sign any paperwork or hand over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
5163 Lone Tree Way,Antioch California 94531United States
Antioch on the Orontes (; Ancient Greek: Ἀντιόχεια ἡ ἐπὶ Ὀρόντου, Antiókheia hē epì Oróntou; also Syrian Antioch) was a Hellenistic city side of the Orontes River. Its ruins lie near the current city of Antakya, Turkey, to which the ancient city lends its name. Antioch was founded near the end of the fourth century BC by Seleucus I Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals. The city's geographical, military, and economic location benefited its occupants, particularly such features as the spice trade, the Silk Road, and the Royal Road. It eventually rivaled Alexandria as the chief city of the Near East.
Neighborhoods in Antioch, California
Alkali Flat, All Clear Window Cleaning, Apple Hill Estates, Ben Ali, Brentwood Hills, Brentwood Villages, Brookdale Court, Brooktree, Business Park, California Grove, Canterbury Village, Carmel Estates, Century Communities - Cielo at Sand Creek, Chichibu Park, Clayton Valley Highlands
Things to do in Antioch, California
Our Newest Profiles